STAY.
This is proof that no fugging situation lasts forever.
The other day, I was rehearsing with my girls, we started gisting about a distasteful event that happened years ago to one of us.
My girl was arrested in the middle of the night for something she knew nothing about, both her parents weren't home at that time, they also were running away from the police in fact, everyone was running away from the police 😂😂
Man, I tell you it wasn't a funny experience. To be locked up in a cell at 2am while still being a 17 years old girl 💔💔💔💔 But yesterday, we were talking about it and laughing our hearts out and I couldn't stop thinking about how nothing is actually permanent. Nothing really lasts forever; pain, love, happiness etc Just enjoy the moment and live.
Don't kill yourself. If you stay, you'll just be like my man here Ubee laughing at his stupid ignorant self. Don't you also want to look at your suicide notes in five years time and laugh at your stupid ignorant self? Don't die. Please stay.
Yeaahhhh
ReplyDelete