EQUILIBRIUM ⚖️⚖️⚖️
When you light a candle, you also cast a shadow.
-Ursula K. Le Guin
We all have good days and bad days right?
My good days involves me making a grand entry to class- dancing whilst music blasts in my ears. On other days I walk into class and say with a very audible voices "Gentlemen shall we" Trust me they love it they just hide their feelings with comments like "commot from front of class" "is this one mad" "abeg go sit-down" e.t.c e.t.c some of them simply shake their heads you know like SMH get it? get it? okay? okay.
I am a self acclaimed class clown at least that's what I think of my
self. I'm simply the best and there's no one like me. That's what we're supposed to think of ourselves right? That's what the books say, "you're the best version of yourself" "no one can replace you" e.t.c e.t.c
So I let it sink. Babe you're important. Babe you're worth the while. You can be anything you want to be. Their opinion about you don't matter. Be goofy, by playful, be what makes you happy because we only live once and the best time to do "you" is now.
On bad days, I walk into class with a straight face. I snap at the slightest provocation. On my bad days I'm a total ass.
On these days nothing is funny, everyone is stupid and life would be 100+99 times better if they'd all disappear but wishes don't come through do they?
But this is how life's supposed to be right? Life is always in equilibrium with good and evil not necessarily evil evil. What I mean is you can't be happy all the darn time. It's not possible. You'll have your good days and bad days thus I said good and evil and they'll always be in equilibrium. Always. Life will never give you more than you can handle right? Is life always in equilibrium? Well is it? I'd leave that for you to answer for yourself.
Adios.
atoms&void ✨✨

Nice write up
ReplyDeleteIt's refreshing
Nice write up
ReplyDeleteIt's refreshing
Thank you loads ♥
Deletedefinately an equilibrium
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment. It means a lot.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete