YOU YOU🐒🐒

There are things I think i should definitely stop doing
I should stop always wanting to take photos at all times it's not like I'm even that fine sef.

Hey!! What did I tell you about talking down on yourself??? 

I should probably stop being online all the darn time it's not like anybdy would miss me after I go offline for let's say 5days really no one would message I'll Prolly get a few texts from a couple of group chats and my dad lol not bad right?

I should probably stop being lazy all the time I mean there's absolutely nothing wrong with going out, taking a walk, sitting on the balcony and watch the wonderful wonders of nature but no nah nah nah no lazy ass me prefers to stay inside the four corners of her bedroom surrounded with lifeless objects such as her trolley, plastic table, the broom, hand-fan e.t.c you get the idea right it's almost like surrounding yourself with China Made products other than being outside and taking in the "wonderful wonders of nature".

I should probably stop laughing a lot like I laugh at the slightest things like the most unfunny jokes that are supposed to be funny but are not actually funny but are still pushed from status to status by people who are low-key illiterates okay I should probably stop there. laughing is a good thing right? okay I better never stop laughing lol.

I should probably stop starving myself I mean take a goooood look at me okay you can't because you can't see me from over your phone right? right.

So for the record I'll put this out there I'm a 5'7 ft girl with collar bones too profound to be sexy.  Hips? lol no, no hips? not a single sign of the possible existence of hips in me body. butt? lol no, topic for another day. basically, I look sick but I'm nottt I have the strength of SAMSON, I once carried a whole bag of cement on my head without any aid!! I can move MOUNTAIN!! okay okay I'm taking this a bit too far but you get my point right? right. I am skinny because I don't eat as much as I am supposed to and that sucks.

But it's all these crazy things I do that makes me me. If I stopped doing all of these weird stuffs, then I wouldn't be me any more I won't be atoms&void anymore. I'll probably be someone else.

It's the stupid, annoying and awkward things that make you you. Not what anybody says.

I'm not trying to be a motivational speaker but if you looks at it from the right angle you'll see what makes you you. You'll see the things you do are what makes you you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ALIENS

Somethings Are Better Written Than Said.

A THOUSAND WORDS