Rant: I am a fucking photographer.
Posts like:
"Just because you took a shot of some flowers, clouds, the sky, people, objects etc doesn't mean you're a photographer."
"All clould photos look good, you're not a photographer."
What then makes a person a photographer?
Owing a camera and being conversant with the different camera angles?
Apparently putting watermarks on the photographs you shot, by yourself, doesn't make you a photographer either. Some of the shots I am going to post do not have watermarks on them.
I own all copyrights to these.
I bet this still doesn't necessarily mean I'm a photographer. Next.
Good enough?
Still not good enough?
???
"AlL siLhoUettE loOk gOoD yoUr nOt A pHoTogRaPhER"
?????
What is my point?
I am sick and tired of people's double standards. You curse and criticize other people for doing things that if roles where changed and your favorite celebrities did the exact same thing, you'll hail and call them gods amongst men. You're an idiot if you fall in this category of people.
All the love,
Atoms&Void.







Comments
Post a Comment