My Honest Poem


Hi, my name is Atoms&Void
I was born in the most beautiful time of the year 
In April, not December 
My cousin says I broke the dawn
I haven't broken anything since then
I cry more than it is appropriate to
I laugh more often than I cry 
I weigh 55kg 
I don't know how to ride a bike or to swim or to laugh without shutting my mouth with my hands 
I love John Green and cakes and sunsets 
I eat cake everyday 
I hate chocolates
People say I am plain, like an open book
People also say I am mysterious and difficult to figure out 
I think people are confused 
My thoughts are mummies 
They scares the shit out of me
I am 5'5 but 6'2 at heart 
I am straight but I respect all gender orientations 
I will love you for as long as I can 
My definition of long is three months 
My eye bags are not a result of lack of sleep, they carry the tears I have refused to pour out 
I am horrible at making decisions 
My smile is like chocolate toppings 
Remember I said I hate chocolate 
I always walk with my head facing the ground 
Because I am looking for where I dropped myself esteem 
I am the loudest in a room full of quiet people
In a room full of strangers, when they call 'Kathryn' I never turn because I know it'll never be me
I enjoy falling in love with things that are out of my reach 
So they can't hurt me because they don't know I exist 
I am still learning how to write with metaphors 
So I can call true happiness "impotent" because he never cums

Comments

  1. Never seen anyone write about him or herself this way... But so you may know, you are never alone.

    We are just alot who feel lost like we never belonged here..and only sort out to avoid being consumed not by anything but by our own emptiness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ALIENS

Somethings Are Better Written Than Said.

A THOUSAND WORDS