TODAY I DUN FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING

Don't get too deep, it leads to over thinking, and over thinking leads to problems that doesn't even exist in the first place.    
                                -Jayson Engay


Am I the only one who wakes up in the morning and never feels compelled to get out of bed?

Me: Yayy it's a beautiful day that the Lord hath made. Get up
Also me: No
Me: Get up you've got school.
Also: No. can't. won't. don't have to.

And I lay in bed for the next 20, 30 mins counting the plywood that runs across my very ancient ceiling because you know they don't use plywood for ceilings anymore duhhh. And I continue counting 1..2..3...4...5...6 and I say to myself okay so we sort of have six boxes because of the plywood that runs across the ceiling hold up how did  those carpenters nail this shit? Did they nail it from above or from beneath urrggg

And then slowly my gaze travels to my cupboard and I think to myself why won't that door just fucking close? I've tried everything but won't close urgggg

And then I my attention is shifted to my hanger filled with clothes different colors then I go how come I have so many clothes

And then it goes on and on and on analysing, coming up with theories and  the craziest concepts of life and why we are here and how Justin Bieber is a real entity and how he's out there going about his business and how he's reallyu fucking existing. Justin Bieber is a living thing!! He could be napping now or laughing or playing a video game and I'll go on about how crazy this is making me feel because I only read about him, listen to his songs, seen him on TV and how I have never actually taught about him being a living thing like you and I, how I have never thought about him having breakfast or laughing or taking a booze or talking to his mom.

Me: I swear to everything holy you're going mad
Also me: ikr.

Then I finally snap out of it and think to myself oh shit! I have school today.

Me: Told you so.
Also me: Stfu.

And the rest of the day pretty much rolls out and nothing else matters except the the 20,30 minutes I had with myself early that morning.

Leave a comment will you??
All the Love,
atoms&void.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ALIENS

Somethings Are Better Written Than Said.

A THOUSAND WORDS