THIS IS IT.
I'm like an open book.
When I'm happy it shows, when I'm angry it shows. I'm not in the business of hiding my feelings.
You know, people always say that whenever something's going on with you, you shouldn't show it like when you're angry don't frown just act like everything's alright.
BS!
That is just being plain pretentious
Why you gotta bottle up those feelings??!
Don't smile when you're pissed or frustrated or when something's off in your life. You frown! You let it show! You tell the world "HEY I'M REALLY PISSED RIGHT NOW AND I NEED HELP!!!"
That's the whole essence of frowning right? It's simply a cry for help right?
If you go smiling around like nothing's wrong then there's a 99% chance you won't get help.
In essence, what I'm saying is- wear your troubles on your face!. You never can tell who's watching.
OMG this is sooo wrooong but think about it!
Personally, when I'm angry I can't hide it and when I'm happy God when I'm happy, it shows, it freaking shows! I become light in darkness.
This pretty much balances life. Happiness/Sadness
When you're happy let it show and when your sad let it show.
When you do this, life itself becomes balanced. I've written about equilibrium before this is it, this is it.
When I'm happy it shows, when I'm angry it shows. I'm not in the business of hiding my feelings.
You know, people always say that whenever something's going on with you, you shouldn't show it like when you're angry don't frown just act like everything's alright.
BS!
That is just being plain pretentious
Why you gotta bottle up those feelings??!
Don't smile when you're pissed or frustrated or when something's off in your life. You frown! You let it show! You tell the world "HEY I'M REALLY PISSED RIGHT NOW AND I NEED HELP!!!"
That's the whole essence of frowning right? It's simply a cry for help right?
If you go smiling around like nothing's wrong then there's a 99% chance you won't get help.
In essence, what I'm saying is- wear your troubles on your face!. You never can tell who's watching.
OMG this is sooo wrooong but think about it!
Personally, when I'm angry I can't hide it and when I'm happy God when I'm happy, it shows, it freaking shows! I become light in darkness.
This pretty much balances life. Happiness/Sadness
When you're happy let it show and when your sad let it show.
When you do this, life itself becomes balanced. I've written about equilibrium before this is it, this is it.
Comments
Post a Comment