This is a totally unedited work.

Do you feel like two people are going back and forth arguing up in your head?
I feel like I have three.
Yeah 3 I am the 3rd and only real person the rest are just a figment of my imagination..
Person1: My face is so rough I wish they would be half as smooth as my feet.
Person 2: Does it really matter what your face looks like? The aim is to "be yourself" not going around faking something you're not.
Person 3: Okay both of you need to shut up you're messing with my reality, I'm down here and you're up there so I make the rules around here.
Person 2: What the actual IRONY.
Person 3: Please just go away.

Person 3: I got head lice I don't know how this could have happened to me. Because of my stupid inquisitiveness I googled the life cycle of a head lice and I found out you feel your hair itch when they bite your head, spit saliva into the hole they literally just bore on your head so the blood won't clog and then they drink your damn blood, so now I can help but overlook the fact that each time my hair itches it literally means those little monsters are boring little holes into my head and this freak me out.!!
Person 2: I feel you're overreacting you're not the first person who will be getting infested with lice and you certainly won't be the last also that shit hasn't killed anyone so calm the fuck down.
Personality 1: Touché
Personality 2&3 : SHUT UP!!

Atoms&Void 🦁🦁
Leave a comment 🐶🐶

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALIENS

Somethings Are Better Written Than Said.

A THOUSAND WORDS