What Color Are You?
Life is like a box of crayons.
-John Mayer
A little while a go, I was reading a book on wattpad. A fery fery intriguing book.
And I was fascinated by how the writer was describing her character with different colors.
And I thought to myself, "Hey what color are you?" I answered after about 2 mins of intense peni.... sorry thinking.
So here goes- If I were a color, I'll be the combination of white and red (with all the shades of red mayb).
Now we all know that White and Red when mixed will produce or bring forth or develop whatever- PINK. Cheesy right?
WHITE because I'm plain and I have a pure heart 😛😛 you don't believe me? Ask Mr Hassan 😅😅
RED- This color has over 30 shades and I'm all of them-or not. So here goes
BLOOD RED- Because I can be aggressive
MAROON RED- This internet says this color is a slightly mysterious shade of red. I can be mysterious sometimes
CRIMSON RED- They say this color is associated with the church and the Bible- Well I'm a CHRISTIAN!!
BLOOD ORANGE- They say this color grabs attention, has warmth and energy- OMG soooo mee
PURE RED- Signifies danger, attention and power- I have that-crave for attention, don't come near me I come with trouble vibes. .
So what do we even do with this information. I know right? Say with me, don't give up on me I'm tryna do something here.
So finally the out come of all of this
PINK!!- Pink is warm, girly, playful, welcoming e.t.c
You know na when you think about color pink you think about unicorns crap no!
You think about girls, warmth, cuteness, welcoming. Right? Right.
So there you go, if I were a color I'll be A mixture of White and Red(with all the shades of red-maybe not) and then the end product being pink.
What color are you?
The title of the book is -THE GANG LEADER'S GIRL
(SPOILER ALERT)
👇
THE BOOK WAS LAST UPDATED IN OCTOBER OF 2018- MEANING IT'S AN UNFINISHED BOOK.
MIA AND FAYE ARE HALF SISTERS.
😂😂
I love spoilers 😂😂
Atoms&Void
What Color Are You?
Leave a comment
-John Mayer
A little while a go, I was reading a book on wattpad. A fery fery intriguing book.
And I was fascinated by how the writer was describing her character with different colors.
And I thought to myself, "Hey what color are you?" I answered after about 2 mins of intense peni.... sorry thinking.
So here goes- If I were a color, I'll be the combination of white and red (with all the shades of red mayb).
Now we all know that White and Red when mixed will produce or bring forth or develop whatever- PINK. Cheesy right?
WHITE because I'm plain and I have a pure heart 😛😛 you don't believe me? Ask Mr Hassan 😅😅
RED- This color has over 30 shades and I'm all of them-or not. So here goes
BLOOD RED- Because I can be aggressive
MAROON RED- This internet says this color is a slightly mysterious shade of red. I can be mysterious sometimes
CRIMSON RED- They say this color is associated with the church and the Bible- Well I'm a CHRISTIAN!!
BLOOD ORANGE- They say this color grabs attention, has warmth and energy- OMG soooo mee
PURE RED- Signifies danger, attention and power- I have that-crave for attention, don't come near me I come with trouble vibes. .
So what do we even do with this information. I know right? Say with me, don't give up on me I'm tryna do something here.
So finally the out come of all of this
PINK!!- Pink is warm, girly, playful, welcoming e.t.c
You know na when you think about color pink you think about unicorns crap no!
You think about girls, warmth, cuteness, welcoming. Right? Right.
So there you go, if I were a color I'll be A mixture of White and Red(with all the shades of red-maybe not) and then the end product being pink.
What color are you?
The title of the book is -THE GANG LEADER'S GIRL
(SPOILER ALERT)
👇
THE BOOK WAS LAST UPDATED IN OCTOBER OF 2018- MEANING IT'S AN UNFINISHED BOOK.
MIA AND FAYE ARE HALF SISTERS.
😂😂
I love spoilers 😂😂
Atoms&Void
What Color Are You?
Leave a comment
White and a lil bit of black
ReplyDelete